- Clinical Research
- Thoracic Oncology Program
- Head and Neck Oncology Program
- Bone and Soft Tissue Oncology Program
- Assistant Professor
- UNC-Chapel Hill
- 170 Manning Drive, CB 7305 Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7305
Area of Interest
My clinical interests include Developmental Therapeutics / Phase I trials, Head and Neck Cancers, Lung Cancer and Sarcomas.
My research relates to developmental therapeutics (novel anti-cancer agents) ranging from first-in-human studies to focused studies on novel therapeutic approaches for lung and head & neck cancers.
Awards and Honors
- 2009 American Society of Clinical Oncology Merit Award
- 2009 First Prize, Clinical/Translational Research. UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center Retreat
- 1997 Phi Beta Kappa