Make an Appointment
|Make an Orthopedic Oncology appointment||Make a Surgical Oncology appointment|
By e-mail .
Send a brief message stating the patient's name, telephone number, and the best time to call between 7:30a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. An appointment scheduler will contact you within two business days.
By telephone at 919.966.7130 or 919.843.8034. Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
To make a surgical oncology appointment, call 919-966-9700 or 919-843-8843.
Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
**In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we ask that you DO NOT send detailed personal information or medical history, as these messages will not be encrypted, and are subject to interception via the Internet. UNC physicians will respond to email via secure messaging.**
Please bring the following to your clinic appointment:
- physician's name, address and phone number
- patient identification card if you have been seen before at UNC
- insurance card and any other related forms required by your insurance company
- list of allergies and medications you are taking with the dosages
- imaging studies and reports
- pathology slides and reports
- operative notes
You will need to pre-register at 800-634-8020 before arriving for your appointment IF:
- you are a new patient to UNC Hospitals
- you haven't been seen at UNC Hospitals in at least 6 months
- there has been a change in your address or insurance information